- Evaluation of long-term-properties of polyolefin multi-layer-pipes using linear elastic fracture mechanics (Arbeiter Florian)
- Accelerated Material Ranking with Cyclic CRB Tests (Andreas Frank)
- Comparison of accelerated tests for PE grades lifetime assessment (Gerald Pinter)
- Accelerated Investigation of the Effect of Chlorine Dioxide on the Long-Term Failure Behavior and the Material Aging of PE-RT (Anita Redhead)
- Effect of the residual stresses on the slow crack growth (Pavel Hutar)
- Analysis of the Process Zone and the Mechanism of Slow Crack Growth Initiation in High Density Polyethylene with Accelerated Cyclic Tests (Anita Redhead)
Link for the conference program.