- Polymers and Composites for Structural Applications
- Sustainable Polymer Solutions
- Chemistry of Functional Polymers
- Simulation and Modeling
- Elastomer Technologies and Process Optimization
- Surface Testing, Robot Vision and Artificial Intelligence
The Polymer Competence Center Leoben (PCCL) has led collaborative research in polymer technology and polymer science in Austria for more than a decade. Our hundred and more experts carry out R&D in diverse polymer applications, including automotive, aerospace, packaging and solar energy. We also draw on the expertise of academic specialists from the University of Leoben and the Universities of Technology in Graz and Vienna.